Oakland Roots SC is excited to announce they will be moving up to USL Championship starting with the 2021 season! The USL is the largest and fastest-growing professional soccer organization in North America and Roots will face elite competition throughout the West Coast Division, like San Diego Loyal owned by Landon Donovan, Portland Timbers 2 FC, New Mexico United and LA Galaxy II, and East Coast Division like Louisville City FC and Indy Eleven.
Celebrate every moment of the Roots’ USL Championship debut with an Oakland Roots 2021 Membership. Lock in 2020 pricing by using the code FREMONT21 and place a deposit now ($51) towards the full value of the Oakland Roots 2021 Membership.
The first 1,000 deposits will receive a complimentary Roots’ Forever Oakland Scarf and the top two youth clubs with the most deposits will receive a Youth Soccer Squad Club Night for the Oakland Roots opening home game in 2021.
The Oakland Roots 2021 Membership will include:
- A ticket for each home game (18 games)
- Early entry on game days (30 minutes before general)
- Discount on Roots Merchandise
- Priority to purchase select Roots Merchandise before the general public
- Access to exclusive Member events
- Complimentary Member gift
- A dedicated Service Representative
- Priority to secure potential postseason tickets
- Free admission to Project 51O home games
Every ticket purchase supports organizations using soccer to tackle social issues like racism, gender inequality and lack of education thanks to Oakland Roots’ support of the global Common Goal movement.
More details on the Fremont YSC and Oakland Roots partnership for 2021 will be announced in the coming months. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Oakland Roots at email@example.com.