Cyber Soccer Recreational Program
A professional staff coach will be live while participants follow instruction. All participant audio will automatically be on “Off”, while participants will have the option to turn their camera on or off for the session.
Benefits of Cyber Soccer Recreational Program:
- Supports physical activity during shutdown.
- Helps support parents while they work at home.
- Interaction through technology while social distancing.
- Introduction and optimization of the foundation skills of a Fremont YSC player.
- Complete registration at the following link – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- February 11th to March 25th
- Mini-Megs (U4-U6) – 4:30PM-5:10PM firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raw Dribblers (U8) – 5:15PM-5:55PM email@example.com
- District League (U9-U14) – 4:30PM-5:10PM firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cyber Soccer Recreational Program is designed for players to participate and perform these sessions in small spaces and with limited equipment. Each age group is has an age appropriate curriculum which focuses on the fundamental technical elements of the player.
- Fast Feet – Footwork with a ball at the feet, working on foundational touches.
- Ball Manipulation – Progressing the foundational touches into ball manipulation movements.
- Technical Mastery – Applying the foundational and manipulation movements in to technical skills to be utilized in game situations.