Please see the following presentation for insight in to the operations of Fremont YSC, the philosophy and methodology of our long term development plan. Media links to supporting videos, presentations, website references, and curriculum can be found below the presentation.
- Workshop Recording, Fundamental – https://youtu.be/P0idKQuln-w
- Workshop Presentation, Fundamental – Workshop – Parent Welcome 2021 Fundamental
- Workshop Recording, Specific – https://youtu.be/YUepnZ9QJ4E
- Workshop Presentation, Specific – Workshop – Parent Welcome 2021 Specific
- Long Term Development Video – https://vimeo.com/382243599
- Playing Identity U9 to U15 – https://vimeo.com/339637637
- Playing Identity U16 to U19 – https://vimeo.com/370411966
- Curriculum Example U9 to U12 – U9 to U12 Session List 2020 and Example Session
- Club Playing Identity – https://www.fremontyouthsoccer.com/playing-identity-of-the-club/
- Player Profiles – https://www.fremontyouthsoccer.com/player-profiles/
- Game Model, Methodology – https://vimeo.com/423049873
Questions Submitted During Presentation
- My son is a first time player at the club, Can you please provide me with an overview?
- The presentation above will provide insight an overview of the club operations.
- If a player is a returning competitive player from the spring season, do we still need to fill out the evaluation, registration and waiver forms?
- Yes, all concussion and the new Covid-19 waiver need to be downloaded, signed, and uploaded back to the registration platform.
- When can we expect to return to soccer practice?
- We are scheduled for July 26th.
- How long does the season run for?
- We run a 44 week program, with a 3 week winter break, and a 5-6 week break during the summer between seasons.
- Is Fremont YSC affiliated with the City of Fremont?
- We are two separate entities, however we do enjoy a positive relationship with the City, and our return to play will be dependent on the restrictions in place by the City of Fremont.
- Where will the practices be held?
- Irvington Community Park and Central Park Soccer Complex.
- Are there going to be any changes to the uniforms from last season?
- No, we have a multi year agreement, and the next change is not until Summer 2021.
- I have registered for evaluations but not registered, when will I be billed?
- Fees are not withdrawn until the program registration is completed, this has been sent out and will continue to be sent out up until the start date of the program.