When: August 6th through August 9th
Who: Competitive Level Players
Where: Fremont’s Central Park Soccer Complex (Grass Field 4)
Age Groups: 2010-2004
- The Competitive Pre-Season Camp is designed to meet the needs of the competitive player.
- While everyone else is at home playing video games, join us and get added professional training before the start of the Fall competitive season.
- Co-Ed Camp. The Competitive Pre-Season Camp is open to both boys and girls.
- A professionally qualified coach will be running the sessions.
- Focusing on shooting and finishing, passing and receiving, and also dribbling. Technical sessions, working on proper technique in unopposed/opposed situations.
- Age-appropriate and skill specific curriculum.
What is provided?
- Plenty of canopies for shade and water breaks.
- Camp T-shirts
- First Aid
What to Bring?
- A soccer ball.
- Water bottle.
- A snack.
- Soccer cleats.
8:30am-9:00am: Camper Check-Ins
9:00am-9:45am: Warm-Up Stations (Corever Footwork).
9:45am-10:45am: Technical Curriculum Topic, (Shooting/Finishing, Passing/Receiving & Dribbling).
10:45am-10:55am: Snack Break
11:00am-12:00pm: SSG / World Cup Tournament Games.
12:00pm: Camp Ends.