For Players Born in the Years 2013 and 201
This is a volunteer based program, volunteer coaches will be needed. If you would like to volunteer and share in the joy of your child’s soccer experience then please contact Fremont YSC at the email below
Due to the current pandemic, the in person U8 Raw Dribblers program will be held in Spring of 2021. We currently have a Recreational online cyber program going on right now for the Fall 2020 season. For more information regarding our online cyber season, please click on the link below.
Registration: Click Here
Start Date: TBA (Spring 2021)
Saturday Sessions Begin: TBA
End Date: TBA
Session Day and Time (s):
Mondays and Wednesdays – 6pm – 7pm
Saturdays – 9.30am – 10.30am
Field Location: Irvington High School
You Will Need the Following:
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Pads
- Size 4 Ball
- Fremont YSC Uniform – Click Here to Order
- All players must wear the Fremont YSC uniform to all practices and games.
Player Welcome Meeting & Coach Education
Location: Fremont Office, 44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA
Parent Welcome: TBA
Coach Education: TBA
Group Size: Maximum of 16 players per training pool, pools are created to have players of similar ability playing together.
Session Structure: Players will be participate in small sided games, a methodology to greatly benefit the individual player in the appropriate stage of learning for the players age. Small sided games closely align to the principle of free play (street soccer), and principles of futsal.
Benefits to the Player:
- The worlds greatest players learned soccer through play, in street soccer and futsal courts.
- Game related learning, soccer specific situations.
- Increased touches on the ball, resulting in more game experiences.
- Improves the players technical ability, specific to the FUNdamental stage of learning. Less space and time, touches need to be close and controlled, less time to think resulting in increased speed of thought, reduces physical dominance of bigger players.
- High repetition of 1v1 and 2v1 situations, critical for motor development and cognitive learning phases.
- Technical foundation developed with freedom of play to transition into later stages of learning to be play in multiple positions.
Mondays – TBA
Wednesdays – TBA
Saturdays – TBA
End of Season Event – TBA
Contact Person for Age Group: Gavin Carvalho at email@example.com
Registration: Click Here
The Benefits of Small Sided Games – Manchester United 4v4 Program