For Players Born in the Years 2013 and 2014
Registration: Click Here
Start Date: April 8th, 2021
End Date: May 13th, 2021
Session Day and Time (s): Thursdays, 5:15 – 5:55 PM
Field Location: Fremont’s Central Park Soccer Complex
- All players must complete a Health Check on the Team Snap Mobile app before the training session.
- All players must wear their face mask during the entire duration of the session.
- All players must bring their own soccer ball, and water bottle.
- Temperature checks before the session.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for those who do not have their own.
- All players and coaches must keep a 6 ft distance during the session.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each training session.
You Will Need the Following:
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Pads
- Size 4 Ball
- Fremont YSC Uniform – Click Here to Order
- All players must wear the Fremont YSC uniform to all practices and games.
Player Welcome Meeting & Coach Education
Location: Fremont Office, 44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA
Parent Welcome: TBA
Coach Education: TBA
Group Size: Maximum of 12 players per training pool, pools are created to have players of similar ability playing together.
Benefits to the Player:
- The worlds greatest players learned soccer through play, in street soccer and futsal courts.
- Game related learning, soccer specific situations.
- Increased touches on the ball, resulting in more game experiences.
- Improves the players technical ability, specific to the FUNdamental stage of learning. Less space and time, touches need to be close and controlled, less time to think resulting in increased speed of thought, reduces physical dominance of bigger players.
- High repetition of 1v1 and 2v1 situations, critical for motor development and cognitive learning phases.
- Technical foundation developed with freedom of play to transition into later stages of learning to be play in multiple positions.
Dates: 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13
Contact Person for Age Group: Eric Depositar at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits of Small Sided Games – Manchester United 4v4 Program