For Players Born In The Years 2015, 2016 and 2017
Start Date: April 8th, 2021
End Date: May 13th, 2021
Session Day and Time: Thursdays, 4:30 – 5:10 PM
- Fremont’s Central Park Soccer Complex
- All players must complete a Health Check on the Team Snap Mobile app before the training session.
- All players must wear their face mask during the entire duration of the session.
- All players must bring their own soccer ball, and water bottle.
- Temperature checks before the session.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for those who do not have their own.
- All players and coaches must keep a 6 ft distance during the session.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each training session.
You Will Need the Following:
- Suitable Athletic Shoes (cleats are optional)
- Shin Pads (optional)
- Soccer Ball, Size 3
Parent Welcome Meeting & Coach Education:
Location: Fremont Office, 44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont
Parent Welcome: TBA
Coach Education: TBA
Session Structure: The “Mini-Megs” Program is a way for players to have fun and find their love of the sport. Players take part in fun, age-appropriate soccer, and motor skill activities. At this age, a player’s imagination can run wild, some of the activity and session topics are “Pirates”, “Cars”, “Jungle Animals” etc. Each week players will use their imagination to transform into the week’s session topic. “Pirates” will steer their pirate ship (Dribble their Soccer Ball) along one of the 7 seas, (Soccer Field). Coaches and Volunteers make each session as fun and energetic as possible, so each player goes home with the best soccer experience.
Group Size: 12 players per group
Thursdays – 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13
Contact Person for Age Group: Eric Depositar at email@example.com