Fremont YSC Summer Camps
Pick and select as many weeks as you would like to attend throughout the Summer.
- Week 1 – June 18th to June 22nd
- Week 2 – June 25th to June 29th
- Week 3 – July 9th to July 13th
- Week 4 – July 16th to July 20th
- Week 5 – July 23rd to July 27th
- Week 6 – July 30th to August 3rd
- Week 7 – August 6th to August 10th
- Week 8 – August 13th to August 17th
Times & Costs:
- Mini-Kickers – 9:00AM-10:30AM / $118.00
- Half-Day – 9:00AM-12:00PM / $150.00
- Full-Day – 9:00AM-4:00PM / $220.00
- Extended Care – 4:00PM-5:00PM / $50.00
- Mini- Kickers – 2014-2012
- Half-Day – 2011-2004
- Full-Day – 2011-2004
Irvington High School (Grass Field)
4498 Carol Ave Fremont, CA 94538
Camp Daily Schedule:
Mini Kickers Schedule
- (9:00 am – 10:30 am) – Age appropriate curriculum, coming directly from our U4-U6 Play Program. The curriculum for this age group is individually based, with a ball at the feet of every player. For example, players will be Zoo Animals, looking to act like Zoo Animals with their soccer ball, being a cheetah and dribble as fast as they can while keeping control of their ball, being a snake and zigzag through the field with the inside and outside of their feet, or be an ant and get as many small quick touches on the ball within a certain time. This curriculum is designed for players to find their love of the sport, by having as much fun as possible.
Morning Half-Day Schedule
- (9:00 am – 9:30 am) – A Skill of the Day, Unopposed/Opposed Dribbling. Players learn a skill of the day (scissors, step-over, roll-over, Ronaldo chop, etc.).
- (9:35 am – 10:45 am) – Curriculum (dribbling, passing or shooting). Our curriculum is focused on individual technique. Every player is with a ball at their feet, getting as many touches as possible. The curriculum is age-specific and skill appropriate to the level of the players.
- (10:45 am – 11:05 am) – SSG (Small Sided Games), based on the day’s curriculum. Campers will be involved in a 4v4 SSG that involves either dribbling, passing or shooting. For example, if the day’s curriculum is Individual Dribbling, players will then be playing 4v4 games but will need to dribble between a gate before they score on goal. Proper technique is coached throughout the session.
- (11:05 am – 11:20 am) – Snack Break / Coaches Challenge. While the campers are enjoying their snack break, they will also be involved in cheering on their favorite coach and volunteer in the daily coaches challenge. The coaches challenge is different from day to day. The challenge can involve, (crossbar challenge, the ping game, dizzy penalties, first touch game, etc.)
- (11:20 am – 12:00 pm) – World Cup Tournament Games. Players are in 4v4 teams and play 5-minute tournament games. A win equals 3 points, a draw equals 1 point and a loss equals 0 points. At the end of the tournament, the scores are totaled and a daily winner is announced. Players stay on the same team throughout the week of camp, and on the Friday of the camp, the team that came in first place will receive a prize, (Extra Camp T-shirt or a Fremont YSC drawstring Bag).
For those who registered for the Full-Day Camp (9:00 am – 4:00 am), please see below for the rest of the schedule.
- (12:00 pm – 1:00 pm) – Lunch Break
- (1:00 pm – 1:30 pm) – The Skill of the Day – Unopposed / Opposed
- (1:30 pm – 2:15 pm) – Fun Game, (Based on the day’s curriculum topic). Soccer Tennis, Soccer Golf, Soccer Cricket, Kick-Ball etc.)
- (2:20 pm – 3:00 pm) – Park. Campers are walked across the street to the park (Irvington Community Park), for a bit of free play.
- (3:00 pm – 4:00 pm) – World Cup Tournament Games. Pick-Up is at Irvington High School
What to Bring:
- A Soccer Ball
- Morning snack (Morning Half-Day Campers)
- Lunch (Full-Day Campers)
- Afternoon Snack (Full-Day Campers)
- Plenty of water
- Shin Pads (For players born from 2011-2004, it is highly encouraged).
- Soccer Cleats
For more information, please contact Travis Cabral at firstname.lastname@example.org