- Fun Environment / An environment where players are encouraged to take risks and try new skills, all while being pressure free.
- Stay Active / A great way for players to get out of the house and away from their video games and also keep active during the Summer months.
- Great Social Experience / Spend time with current friends and make new ones during the week.
- Develop New Skills / Players are involved in a curriculum that comes directly from our competitive program, which is age and skill appropriate for the players.
Summer Camp Registration 2021 – Click Here
Weeks/Dates: (Monday to Friday)
- Week 1 – June 21st to June 25th
- Week 2 – June 28th to July 2nd
- Week 3 – July 12th to July 16th
- Mini-Megs (2017/2016/2015) – 9:00AM-10:00AM
- Raw Dribblers (2014/2013) – 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Skill School (2012/2011/2010/2009/2008/2007) – 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Fremont’s Central Park Soccer Complex (Grass Field)
- Mini-Megs (2017-2015) –$100
- Raw Dribblers (2013-2014) – $150
- Skill School (2012-2007) – $150
Our Camps are designed to provide players with a soccer environment that is fun, educational and developmental. Players are organized into groups based on age, skill level, and gender. It is important that players feel comfortable in their assigned group, therefore enhancing the quality of their overall soccer experience.
Each practice session is lead by an experienced coach that follows the Fremont YSC curriculum using the coaching methodology of skill progressive sessions and small sided games.
Coaches will be assisted by volunteers from the Fremont YSC Competitive Program and supervised by a full-time soccer professional.
We will be following the City and County of Alameda’s CDC guidelines during each week of Summer Camp.
What You Need to Bring:
- A soccer ball (MM – size 3, RD – size 4, SS – size 4/5 (09’s and older))
- Water Bottle
- Face mask
- Soccer attire (athletic shirt / athletic shorts / soccer cleats (MM – athletic shoes) / shin guards with long socks pulled over the shin guards)
- Morning snack
For more information please contact –
Travis Cabral (Camp Director) – firstname.lastname@example.org