- Week 1: June 17th – June 21st
- Week 2: June 24th – June 28th
- Week 3 : July 8th – July 12th
- Week 4: July 15th – July 19th
- Week 5: July 22nd – July 26th
- Week 6: July 29th – August 2nd
- Week 7: August 5th – August 9th
- Extended Care (Early Drop Off) – 8:00AM-9:00AM
- Mini-Kickers – 9:00AM-10:30AM
- Morning Half-Day Camp – 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Full-Day Camp – 9:00AM-4:00PM
- U4-U6 Mini-Kickers – $118 (Players Born In 2015 Through 2013)
- Morning Half-Day Camp – $150 (Players Born In 2012 Through 2005)
- Full-Day Camp – $220 (Players born in 2012 Through 2005)
Irvington High School (Grass Soccer Field)
- Mini Kickers –
9:00AM-9:10AM – Age appropriate warm-up, motor skill development (Physical, Cognitive, and Physiological).
9:10AM-10:10AM – Coaches run an age-specific curriculum, focusing on having fun and individual dribbling, looking for all players to become comfortable with the ball at their feet.
10:10AM-10:30AM – 4v4 Small sided games. These small sided games allow players to receive a maximum amount of touches on the ball, including 1v1 attacking / defending, shooting and finishing, as well as starting to understand the field boundaries.
- Morning Half-Day Camp –
9:00AM-9:10AM – Age appropriate Warm-Up, depending on the day’s technical topic.
9:10AM-10:30AM – Technical Session (Dribbling, Passing/Receiving, or Shooting & Receiving). The sessions we use come straight from our Fremont Youth Soccer Club Competitive Curriculum.
10:30AM-10:50AM – Snack Break
10:50AM-12:00PM – 4v4 Small Sided Games. Based on the day’s technical session, players look to bring out the technical session within the small sided games.
- Full-Day Camp –
9:00AM-12:00PM – Same as Morning Half-Day Camp.
12:00PM-12:50PM – Lunch Break
12:50PM-1:00PM – Warm-Up
1:00PM-2:00PM – Coordination, Balance, Footwork, and Reaction small group stations.
2:00PM-3:00PM – 3v3 Small Sided Tournament Games
3:00PM-3:15PM – Walk over to Irvington Community Park
3:15PM-4:00PM – Free Play on the playground. This is a great time for players to whine down, (all while still being active) from a day full of soccer.
What to Bring:
- Plenty of water
- Morning snack
- Soccer Ball
- Soccer Attire
- Shin Guards
- Lunch (Full-Day Campers)