Fremont YSC is excited to offer Afterschools Soccer Programs at Fremont elementary schools for grades through 1 to 6.
Our “Learn a Skill & then Play” focuses on fun! Each week players will learn a new dribbling skill, and then try the skill in small-sided games. Our enthusiastic staff will encourage creativity and good sportsmanship in a pressure-free environment.
- Coaches come to your school to run the sessions and provide all equipment for the children; kids simply wear athletic shoes (cleats optional), shin guards, and bring a water bottle (or use school water fountains).
- Participants enrolled in program meet for one hour, once a week, after school for 6 or 12 weeks – dates vary by school. You do not need to attend the school in order to attend the after school program, if our program is not at your player’s school, you can attend the closest school in which our program is in.
- Classes are held in the fall and spring sessions:
Fall 2019 school list and schedule:
Grimmer – Tuesdays / Starting 10/8 (2:55PM-3:55PM)
Weibel – Wednesdays / Starting 10/9 (1:10PM-2:10PM)
Glenmoor – Wednesdays / Starting 10/9 (1:30PM-2:30PM)
Mattos – Thursdays / Starting 10/10 (2:50PM-3:50PM)
Niles – Fridays / Starting 10/11 (3:00PM-4:00PM)
- Financial aid is available to qualifying participants.
Click here to complete registration – https://www.fremontyouthsoccer.com/registration/
Registration can be completed for either 1 session at a time, or for a discounted rate for registering for both sessions. Each session includes 6 dates. The email you register with will be used to communicate information about the Afterschool Program, including cancellations due to weather.
For further information about the program please contact Travis, email@example.com
- 6 Week Program – $75 (1st 6 weeks or last 6 weeks of the program)
- 12 Week Program – $130
A decision upon any cancellations due to rain will be made 60 minutes before the start time. We will do our due diligence in making decisions based on the forecast, but sessions may be canceled at the field. If there is a late cancellation one of our staff members will be present to supervise the children until they are picked up. We have 1 week available for any makeup sessions due to rainouts. In the event of 50% of the program being canceled a partial refund of 3 sessions will be processed. There will be no refund for any fewer sessions that get canceled.