For Players Born in the Years 2014 and 2015
Registration: $130 Click Here To Register
Start Date: Wednesday – August 25th, 2021
End Date: Saturday – November 6th, 2021
Session Day and Time (s): Wednesdays – 6:00 – 7:00 PM / Saturday – 8:30 – 9:30 AM
- Fremont Central Park
- Leitch Elementary
- Field Maps – Wednesdays Leitch Field Map – Raw Dribblers
- Field Maps – Saturdays (see Central Park Saturdays)
COVID-19 Protocols (Subject to change as CDC and local guidelines change):
- All players must complete a Health Check on the TeamSnap Mobile app before the training session.
- All players must bring their own soccer ball, and water bottle. There is to be no sharing.
- All player must have with them hand sanitizer to apply before the training session.
You Will Need the Following:
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Pads
- Size 4 Ball
- Fremont YSC Uniform – Click Here to Order
- All players must wear the Fremont YSC uniform to all practices and games.
Player Welcome Meeting & Coach Education
Location: Zoom Online Meetings
Parent Engagement Workshop: TBA
Coach Education: TBA
Group Size: Maximum of 16 players per training pool, pools are created to have players in groups of similar birth ranges, identified by the birth month of the player.
Session Structure: The “Raw Dribblers” Program is structured to expose the player to deliberate play. This is the most child appropriate way of developing, by optimizing confidence, physical attributes, social interaction, and high repetition of technical actions in soccer realistic situations. Not only does this format address the four pillars of a players development, but makes it athlete-centered to maximize fun.
Benefits to the Player:
- The worlds greatest players learned soccer through play, in street soccer and futsal courts.
- Game related learning, soccer specific situations.
- Increased touches on the ball, resulting in more game experiences.
- Improves the players technical ability, specific to the FUNdamental stage of learning. Less space and time, touches need to be close and controlled, less time to think resulting in increased speed of thought, reduces physical dominance of bigger players.
- High repetition of 1v1 and 2v1 situations, critical for motor development and cognitive learning phases.
- Technical foundation developed with freedom of play to transition into later stages of learning to be play in multiple positions.
Contact Person for Age Group: Eric Depositar at email@example.com
The Benefits of Small Sided Games – Manchester United 4v4 Program