- Tournament Registration Refund Information
Fremont YSC is the provider of the tournaments and will facilitate all payments.
Accepted teams to the tournament will be displayed on the website.
Fremont YSC can be reached at (510) 353-1887 if you wish to discuss the application.
Teams will be notified of acceptance 30 days prior to the tournament. Any team not accepted will receive a full refund.
Please note, a fee of $45 will be charged for a returned check.
Players and coaches personal details will not be shared and all transactions will be completed using secure payment systems.
- Recreation Play and Afterschools Refund Information
A fee of $45 will be charged for a returned check. Fremont YSC will retain a $30.00 administrative fee for all refunds. No refunds will be made after July 2nd for Fall Soccer Season, and February 2nd for Spring Season. Late registered players not able to be placed in to the program will be refunded their full registration fee(s).
- Competitive Training Fees & Registration Refund Information
As we make a commitment to you and your family regarding placement of your child on the team for the whole season we expect you to do the same regarding payment of fees. No refunds will be given for any competitive training fee or registration fee for a child that leaves the program or decides to stop playing. We do however reserve the right to cancel a subscription based on a case by case basis.
Steps to cancellation process :
- An email needs to be sent to Fremont YSC Payments to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason why you would like to cancel.
- Fremont YSC however reserves the right to bill you for any outstanding payment for the complete season regardless of the reason why you leave the program.
- Camps and Clinics Refund Information
A full refund will be given if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days before camp. Any cancellations requests received after this day, 50% will be refunded prior to the start of camp. Camps cancelled due to rain-outs are typically not made up. Fremont YSC does, however, reserve the right to reschedule.
Fremont YSC has a zero tolerance policy on parent behavior towards players, coaches, officials, and other parents. If we find you have been found to use threatening and/or abusive words or actions we have the right to remove you from our program, with no refund.
- Coaches and Volunteers
Fremont YSC Concussion Program
Concussion in sports has become highlighted significantly over recent years, with many ex professionals of multiple sports suffering from brain injuries sustained from participation in sports.
This is a serious issue, and an issue addressed at the youth level to ensure longevity of health for all players.
- Coaches will notify the parent of any player which was removed from practice due to a head injury and suspected concussion. The club will provide a Concussion Report for the parent to sign. The Club will keep on record all incidences reported.
- Any player suspected of sustaining a concussion, or head injury is to be immediately removed from the athletic activity. In order to return to practice or be available for a game the player must gain written clearance from a licensed health care professional that they are fit to play.
- If a concussion has been sustained the player must not return to practice until a minimum of 7 days, and with further guidance and clearance from the health care professional.
Coaches, Players, and Parents
All parties will be required to have on file a signed Concussion Fact Sheet.
Additionally all coaches will be required to undertake Concussion Education Training annually, through the Heads Up online training